2012年10月5日星期五

cnn mumbling wayThe v

, Much good to listen name.It is a grandfather to bring trouble you to pour ah, you accompany to together leave for dead."
"Father don't say like this.As the posterity of Su's house, we feel very glorious.We is sons in the door, in no case will be dying in front to show unintentionally a to in fine threadsly fear."This words are Su Yao say, the voice is sonorous and forceful, its vehemence between the speeches may compare man.
"But we don't want to die!"Suddenly a voice rushed to come in, the whole day prison one seethed, and the voice of whimper seamlessly spreads.
"My father's mothers all advanced in years, they had no offense, why want them to keep my dead company ……"
"My kid is just 4 years old, he doesn't understand anything, really don't want to bring trouble him ……"
"I don't want to die, really don't want to die ……"
I again head dynasty the Qi bless shoulder nest to cover up deep several cents, don't dare to open eyes to hope at the moment miserable prospects, the hand doesn't aware of self a ground of tight Zuan Qi to bless the dress Jin before the chest, unexpectedly think of Du to herd that 《black river's station 》 and forbid not to live to take off a people mumbling way:"The victory and defeat military's matter doesn't expect and wrap abashed endure a disgrace is a man.River east the sons was much just handsome, staged a comeback don't be able to know."
"Fu friendship, do you know what you is saying?"The Qi blesses suddenly one Zheng, the volume raised a lot, but that sobs to seem to be an abnormality in the noisy miscellaneous voice in the prison in sky lowly.
I don't answer, the low voice smiles to ask:"If, you can once escape this to rob, will stage a comeback?"
"Fought tired brave man Ai, Central plains a hurt power difficult time.River east sons now although at, be willing to be a gentleman Wang Juan Tu?"He used Wang An Shi of 《 black river's station 》back and forth answer my on asking, " Fu friendship, I if item feather, settle however is also choose to commit suicide at the black river, will never lead a river."
Finally, I opened double eyes and contained in fine threads tears to stare at him, "that I can is the meeting your worry Ji?"
The Qi blesses to profoundly have no speech towards hoping, a short moment with me, suddenly he shakes head a way:"Not, if you can keep intact life, don't accompany me to leave.I have never entitled to pull you bury along with me, whole life my owing you Be getting tooer many, don't want to till the last and still want to owe you."
I am gloomy to hang a head, grasp a his ice-cold hand, just smile, but don't talk, five flavours to blend in the heart, did the Qi bless to forget at the beginning me to once say "living to as well together living, the dead as well together dies"?If he walked, I which can only live in in this world?
"Cry what to cry!"Su's view is great to bellow in anger, took the vision of thrombus to once sweep whole weep over of the men and women are old little, " is all group of cowards,cnn, which go together with to be my son people of Qi country?"
"The father calculated, everybody his own choice."A "father" of exhibition Mu sky makes the great facial expression of Su's view abrupt however softens but descends, the vision Shan wears tears, " you ……do you call my father?"
"This'father'I already owe for a long time, all arrive here to tread at present, again not still up, fear to want regret for life."The exhibition Mu sky acrosses for a sky, the blind side of prison, grasp the hand in Su's month, the full of silently conveyed tenderness gentleness hides an infinite cordiality.
Originally tears cover the face Su's month smiles through tears, list hand time the hand that hold Mu for sky, another skill tightly embrace each other the kid in the bosom, "father, the moon early once said to you, Mu sky isn't imagined by you of only Lan big power, desire disaster imperial government.You can believe ……"
"Silly wench, the dad has already known, just pull not next the old face is as friendly as he ……" Su's view is great to sigh, finally also is to loosen a heart bosom to the exhibition Mu sky, the Su family suddenly smiled to make a noise, its joy melted, unexpectedly can also see prospects like this in the prison in sky.Su's view the great good luck, two daughters and sons-in-law, there is also an a granddaughter to grandson, can get this consolation before dying, true dead but have no Han.
On thinking into this, my tears quietly slides, in the moment such of the prospects make me envy, not, say that the jealousy seems to be more fitting.The Qi blesses to seem see I why but cry, once fondled my hair, light and soft way:"Do not cry, you still have me."
Is strong to endure several days of heartache and tears to in a twinkling gush, I make a pounce upon his to embrace and weep aloud, my cry the voice mixs up with the voice of numerous whimpers to together seem to be very infinitesimal, I then can need not realize the vision of others and weep aloud, "why person always at will soon lose of just know to cherish, just know to let go ……"
These are the last words that I say, henceforth I always foolishly near sit by the side of the ice-cold corner of wall, corner of mouth often start to hang up a to put on to smile the taunt that people can not realize, bless with Qi together silent, together hope that wretched prospects in prison.
Three in the days to come, I finally spoke up a words, "the Qi bless, the heart of Fu friendship belongs to your a person just forever."The Qi blesses to seem to realize what, the confusing vision resumed the past days of sharp, stare at my Mou to imitate a Buddha ability to see through everything.I firmly return to see him that You if cold pond, deeply cold difficult measure of vision, seem the innumerable words be wanted to say, but done not know what speak of.
That the calmness being brief welcome the step that a voice urges heart and condense to make people hold breath in the air but tense atmosphere, "Chen imperial concubine, the emperor lets minister to pick you up."
The person in the prison all looks askance at to hope Qi Yun and includes Qi to bless.
Listen to Qi Yun that tone, connect Xi to make him come to connect me ……listen to this tone seem to affirm I will beg him general, but have to say, connect the Xi really understand me.
I am public side to start and saw a Su's view great doubt, consternation of exhibition Mu sky, Su Yao's oddness, doing not understand of Qi Hao, Su month of perplexed ……only the Qi blesses of the face is up like cold ice, the vision has no temperature.
His that inhospitality is piercing my heart, he must be blaming me and blamed me to abandon to living to as well together living, dead as well together die of asseveration.But, Fu Ya Zhi cans make these, because Fu friendship unqualified own happiness, because the Fu is graceful to naturally is a woman that does to marry dress for the others.
"You are a women, once bore a Wu country, replied a country, saved a country, do you still want to bear what?"At I when a feet haven't exceeded door in a prison, the Qi blesses deep and low voice to spread, the voice floats suddenly vain, let I the whole body all the Jiang is over there and handed the left hands of iron pole in the prison door to use more quite a few to divide energy.
"Fu Ya Ming should don't blame him a person thus."
"If you just for saving owner in prison but leaving, I advise you had better not, no one will appreciate you."
The person in the prison smells the Qi bless of the speech just realize I why want to leave, kneel to crawl by the side of iron column, beg humbly expectant vision to stare at with that doubles I yell, "madam, we will appreciate you and want ~only you to save my family, seven people, to go out ……"
The voice that that sentence begs humbly resounds through the whole day prison, deafening.I slowly look back and hope the Qi of one face dark to bless to say with smile:"Your lo, many people at appreciate me."
"The madam of the friendship, do you save these afraid to die Tus to have an advantage?"Su's view once the great facial expression change, suddenly roar a way toward me, his voice once covers public beg humbly of voice, " all shuts up for Lao Tze and shuts up!"He hurtles those, almost at the madness.
"Su's general, I save their advantages be protect my own life, I don't want to die as well."This words say firmly, great to last Su's view with the exhibition Mu vision that can not believe in the sky, my Qiao however a smile.Turn Mou to hope Qi to bless lonesome vision, "Fu graceful unable to do worry Ji, have no courageous flick sword to commit suicide in the item feather in front.So, the Qi blesses you also don't from ratio item feather, lose don't represent you before all of everything done is in vain, have ever been to his/her own day like an ordinary person."
Slowly retreated several steps to finally leave prison in the sky, but the Qi bless to always sit on the corner of wall, an on every occasion stare at I leave, the eye bottom once takes the trace of pure Mao, the noodles permitted the last lines to add Su Jun more, Mou son the abnormality is lonesome ……my left to seem don't the slightest relate to with him.But I saw a his Zuan tight fist, and that tears that are slowly slidden by the canthus, radiant and extremely keen.
My eye bottom of he is gradual faintness, leave me also more and more far, that is misty but clear to go to a pole, deeply piercing pay no attention a ground of set of into the heart of.
If I know, that meeting is the last time this present life sees him, I settled however will see his one clear and graved in in the heart, never forget.
I drive got Zhao sun temple, all of everythings are to acquaint with again however of landscape, I drive show off on Lin Lin of glazed tiles purpose gold wave the sting must can not open an eye.Place oneself in the Zhu Bi Gong's wall, I immediately had no a direction, canned foolishly stand

没有评论:

发表评论