2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre solo elder brothers The

.
These about two in the last yearses, after I at big turn main matter, big turn at the power and prestige of Vancouver have no two, also really no one dare to run here too for a long time year old head up break ground.Is positive as it does, meet this kind of affair, everyone on the contrary pours to have no too vigorous reaction and all faced this guy that helps to come to challenge with a kind of dignified attitude.
I to the reaction like this is satisfaction very much ……see to fix the brothers taking care of in car field work feeling firm secure, the Yu descends also very strict, have some door way.Tell the truth, if person, who meet to come to challenge, but fix the person in the car field not to ask the green and red soap the white and then dare to come up wild blow a spirit, or even the depths of the other party have never touched confused to begin all of a sudden of words, that I am on the contrary having a headache.
"Etc.."I stopped small, they prepared to get off of impulse, on the contrary take a smile to sit in the car:"See first, see a home of this helps the young men how to will handle.H'm, they handle now very good,beats by dre solo, don't excite, this was getting more very good."
Several persons who fix a car field stand the doorway didn't be eager to beginning, but blocked front door just, the one among the ages was a little bit a little bit old steady to weigh the some, looking at to come to challenge chillily of person, use a kind of not isn't fiery euphonic loudly way:"Our five elder brothers not at, if you come to seek five elder brothers.The name that might as well leave you speaks your purpose.If you is come to ask for trouble ……also leave you so at least of name ……otherwise of words, our five elder brothers doesn't necessarily have a great achievement man to see you."
"Is aha!!"Someone in those four persons who come to challenge calls a way:"Well big of shelf!That of yours what all hide not to dare to appear in public in normal times in five elder brothers?"
"That pours be not."The brothers that fixs a car field the slightest doesn't lose temper and Be just light way:"Just even if someone comes.Also ask clear purpose ……ask the identity of clear other party.Our five elder brothers is the persons who does important event, all very busy every day.If what cat three dogs four people come to seek a matter, if five elder brothers all want 11 to interfere with in person, five elder brothers so afraid of our five elder brothers even if is a superman also very busy come ……want Yao to please to leave your names, our five elder brothers be not what persons can see."
This words speak, moreover several persons who fix a car field inside all laughed loud, in the laughter, four inside country men who come to challenge won to cannot help but for someone, an among those stand at behind of the horselaugh drink a way:"Is so overbearing?I pour and see here isn't what place of extreme danger!!"
Finish saying, this guy for the Shan body before going toward.Two persons who fix a car field immediately blocked ……see both parties will greatly do a , but hear the man whom those four provokers win for the head suddenly drink a way:"Etc.!"
For so two words, the Chinese man who has already hurtled up, the body immediately lives for the Jiang, although Wu in from angrily way:"Is medium ……eldest brother?"
"It isn't first busy."The man who is a head looking at inside in the door of public, then smiling of Hey Hey 2:"Like, good power and prestige, big turn in Vancouver of good ferocious mien.H'm, you are here who is lord matter of?Have can make a lord of have no?"
This man carries on the back to toward me, I sit in the car and saw in a short while, but more see to more feel this several personal some oddness.Because these 4 to see, is all body form young tiger Han, but stand straight, like javelin general, all take all over a relentless of vehemence, particularly of every act and move, unclear of all have a kind of fighting just strong soldier's breathing.
But more important, the guy that is a head, although is a back to towards me, I feel that he seems to have familiar looking several centses unclearly ……
Thought of here, I immediately push away a car door to step out of the car, front of small and hammer son still have me behind of moreover an under charge in car, also all opened the door to get off at the same time.Our a group of people greatly trod to walk to come over from the street, so on coming over for person, immediately draw the present person's attention.
My walking is most before and immediately having fix a car field door in of the person recognized I, among them just the man for talking immediately eyes a bright, take off a people's way:"Five elder brothers came!"
Is other a help brothers immediately excited, the shouting of conflicting views is a few "five elder brothers"s, smiled to smile on my face, then walked to come over, loudly way:"Do not know today again is which road fairy to seek bothering of my someone Chen?"
Say, I have already walked to their in front, those provokers see I come over and all immediately once turned round, but very involuntary of, but three among the persons immediately walk an one step or stay back an one step respectively, unclear of protect the leader that is a head in which at in the middle.
That leader hears I talk and finally once turned round to come as well, once he once turned round, I feel two to shot into me such as the benefit sword general vision, immediately I also saw pure the outlooking of this guy ……
Immediately, I one Leng!
This person about 30 many year old, the shape is strong, tiger carry bear waist on tiger's back, an everywhere face, living be able to be regarded as looks open, with big eyes and thick eyebrows, the face sharp angle is clear, but one eyes son inside but imitate a Buddha to all every moment take at 2:00 the flame is general, the double eyes look around of, take a vehemence of Lin Lin!Like a fierce big fellow to Long Jing Hu!And, clear take on his body a kind of battlefield up whet the soldier's breathing for doing out!
Is more important, this person, I seem to be cognitive.
The face and body form that looking at this to acquaint with, I fully Leng several seconds.And this guy saw me, is also facial expression to immediately have variety, immediately he cold way:"Chen Yang!Hey!Chen Yang!How?How to see my facial expression like this?Weren't you to really do remember me?Still kept doing ungrateful act, don't dare to recognize me?"
"You ……" I knit the brows and cautiously thought for a while and waited me to finally think of he is a whose time, I smiled:"You?Incredibly is you?My old good heavens ……what breeze blow you to come?"
The smiling face that peeped out sincerity on my face, immediately and greatly tread toward him walk in the past, but I just walked two, but this guy shouted at top of voice:"Good you Chen Yang, you still smile to me come out!"
Finish saying, I feel that a burst of bad breeze rushes toward noodles, this guy has already flown a body to rush toward to come over, raising the hand is an one punch to directly bomb toward my noodles door!
The matter delivers suddenly, I immediately the Shan body stay away, at the same time on stretching hand Zuan to live his arm, drink a way:"What are you dry?Do you really come to seek what I bother?Where did I give offense to you?"
"Useless talk!Lao Tze not and mercilessly beats mercilessly you today, how could this tone!"Finish saying, once he jilt arm and flung off my hand and threw a fist and beat to come over.
"All back bottom!"I see hammer son to wait a person to come over to begin and hurriedly and loudly shouted 1:"All forbid to begin, myself come!"
Say, I the Ning body back again, a side concentrates the boxing feet of warding off the other party.
I ever once exchanged blows with him, although was just very short once, however now again exchanged blows,felt for these more than two years, his artistic skill was badly many!The strength and speed all had many Shus that promote, and make moves relentless, obviously is the brawl of the military authority to do have scholastic attainment!I started avoiding being seen several bottoms, be taken advantage o power by him to inhibit.I shouted severals again, but he ignores and just splits a storming of cranium face.I finally had a little in the heart quick temper, put together and he to one punch, then the Ning body stick ascend he, one Zhang slices at his rib department, he eats a pain under, hum a , but meet more Cuo is strong!Don't back anti- enter, shoulder for a while fiercely bump at my chest, become numb the chest that I shake, cannot help but backing an one step, he lifts a leg to sweep later on, I can double the arm stuck out to block for a while ……
Bang of a , our 2 peoples all humed a , stay back at the same time, my arm gives once he sweep, painful get double the arm all tingled, while his feet just fell to the ground and also obviously ate to order small Kui, that leg activities all some not numb benefit.
See this guy Ning the waist want to come up again, but I don't want to entwined with him again and repeatedly stay back, at the same time loudly way:"Etc.!"
"Is dry what!"He the just- raised fist let go of again and glower Jing to looking at me:"You Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论