2012年10月28日星期日

www.headphones-fashion.com and I sayMM your p

Of say:Eldest brother I want to get off work, you afresh dozen car.At that time I very angry, bad mercilessly said:You have to get off work in the guest house to park what car ah!?The woman driver tooks a look I soon collapse of say:Eldest brother that finishes buying knife, I didn't make you seek again dizzy!!!This just knows that I spoke amiss and hurriedly explained along while and considered to all feel an I am sorry somebody else woman driver now.
17 political while once prelecting the teacher says:Underneath I raise for instance, then feel not to, and then say:Beat an example
18 remember 《man martial big emperor 》 inside[Zhang Qian come back from Western Regions and bring of chain iron the new material chain comes out one handle good sword, Liu Che goes fetch widely continuously to Li Guang Li repeat:His majesty, good sword(is mean), his majesty, good sword(is mean) ……have no language ……
19 is really a good donkey to consider as darling lung
20 junior high schools of time, does the teacher call to translate Whoisthisman?Together learn a translation:This is the whose man?Whole class cachinnation, the teacher has no language
Went to a McDonald's for 21 last times, said to the business member:Come to a pack of potato chips, the somebody else says to have no.I say that what store even have no potato chips, finished saying to turn round and then walked ……
22 midterms, accidentally and behind of girl table up have the pen of a pants shape the bag, once I turn head, the pen bag dropped, and I say:MM your pants dropped
23 remember that the road meets one dog, shouting loudly of side MM surprise:Ah, that tail has no dog!!
24 remember the circular plastics that bought to pack in peashooter in childhood bullet, directly said to the old grandpa in the toy store:Buy a pack of original(circle) bullet!
25 classmates explain how to stir to make some search telephone call to me.I want to ask there what to answer the phone is true person still a speech, unexpectedly says:Does what to answer the phone live a person or kill a person?
26 carry a lot of things and gg to seek the place of saving the pack in the train station.Right against the face come to one policeman, the gg immediately comes forward to ask very politely:Excuse me, cover up a pack of place how walk?
27 political lessons speak of medium day political issue, pull pull to make reference to a Japanese warrior Pou stomach suicide.The teacher introduces to say:Japanese warrior dies front all the Pou stomach produce of~~~
28 once sought Xing Wang's customer to make a phone call, what switchboard answers the phone was an orotund and very sweet MM, she told me his extension, the surname king whom I didn't know that I wanted to seek of is a male is female, is my conveniently asking 1 to please to ask him the male's a Sir still a female Sir?
29 university periods, I together learned to just buy a cellular phone and did to move card and beat 1860 artificial set inquiry, momentary concussion:Excuse me, your grounds Be touched to take business ……, we unexpectedly hear from don't need to lift words work Ms. Yuan politely say:Our grounds are touched to take business ……the whole dormitorieses suddenly and violently smile
30 greatest three that years 11 my classmates are to the market part-time job of fish seller.The guest took to pick good fish, my classmate pointed at to kill very gentle and softly fish set to say to him:You are past, someone will kill off you ……
31 there was an individual to say to introduce a girl friend for me yesterday, I originally wanted that is asking beautiful and said as a result cheapness.The sweat kills oneself
32 teachers instruct us:The honesty for spring to visits take bus orders,www.headphones-fashion.com, don't always fling out the head and the arm to go ……
33 my husbands are specially thin, having a time me am hasty and then says a husband and see the elephant pig that you lose!
34 one fine days go to more famous big bridge way provisions store in Tienjin and buy something to eat.About want to buy wife's a round flat cake to eat each time!Result I saw a new a kind of a round flat cake of a little bit small first that day, the appearance was basic consistent, but my indetermination, hence ask question to the aunt of sales clerk:Is this little wife's a round flat cake??Result whole field cold stare
35 cousin's houses open kid's park, once she had urgent matter, I looked after those kid's an hours for her and did a game to tell a story what.First face more than ten children, too strain, the tongue ties knot:Kid, the aunt speaks a story(Aladdin and absolute being light) of Allah light for you today ………
36 cave come out[convex go in
37 sow sound draft original text:Two scoundrels flee elsewhere an announcer to read after contusing my 110 stem Jingses:Two scoundrels flee elsewhere after contusing my 110 dry Jingses(does Huang Fei Hong turn a life time??!)
38 while going to a senior high school I and my younger brother's a class, he sits for a day at my behind evening we geography the teacher ask us:[You who is an elder sister?Who is a younger brother?I was foolish at that time
39 after buying cool skin to return to dormitory at a time, slipped away 1 turn to the another dormitory, came back and discover to give up friend is eating my cool skin.They see I come back, one among those persons say to me:How do you just come back?The cool skin is all cool!
Want to drink soda for 40 that days, rush through a few dynasty cold drink stands mean to say to a bottle soda, didn't expect see front of the beer put, an urgently and unexpectedly say:The owner comes to a bottle of fart water, owner………………
41 just and together the matter read the newspaper ask a sentence Chinese brigade for yesterday a compare several win?[China a, Singapore how also don't come to minus quantity
42 the red whites had a game to call on board before 《wilderness big Biao guest 》 , Europes all generally called it 《wilderness big Piao guest 》
43 have an announcer:Rush out Asia and rush out a world!
44 once, I fought with husband, he scolded me:Pig!I scold him:You are the husband of pig ……finish scolding to really feel that you is a pig.
45 our a colleagues, when he tested to drive to shine on said a classic words towards testing an officer:report gauge, , test an officer normal~~~~~~
46 remember once, and one the elder sisters son go to KFC, in procession of time I listenned to her read a phrase in, a drumstick hamburger, a rightness of wings, very not easy her turn, an openings smiled to turn over owner, she originally meant to say a young lady and came to drumstick hamburger, can the words arrived to unexpectedly become calf in and came to hamburger
47 in party in the forest park, universities' classmate's time arrived everyone to prepare to start to eat, a pair boy volunteers to small shop to buy beer.The leader of class wants to remind that they buy beer to buy to easily pull a bottle, probably due to just having been being chatting international current news the leader of class uprising shouts:The beer wants Iraq of~~~all of us poured, a pair boy went crazy ……
48 mms tells me the blood relationship of Kentucky new to connect with each other(the meat string has a frailty bone), I take her to eat, Peking is huge hot matchless that several days, I am murky, got to restaurant, and I came to sentence to the young lady of Kentucky of smile:Please give me two flesh and bloods misty, thanks!Is ashamed-_-!
49 peacetimes work always very busy, Valentine's Day, get off work compare night, urgently and in a hurry of buy a flower, the wife cooks a meal and waits me at home and beats and calls words and asks me and when goes home, I cheat a wife and say and also want for a long time, hearing her is to hang a telephone very happily, my heart says and give you surprise ……, bought a flower, again hurried buy chocolate, again hurried beat a car, could not beat for a long time, finally find out a car, come home, the rush goes upstairs and silently opens the door and sees a wife in the kitchen, the in the mind is a burst of warmth , for a while, leap in the past and raise a flower and have some and shiver and deep feeling of say with wife ……Merry Christmas
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 2814 difficult feed of pig
A person asks the farmer the way:"What do you use to feed a pig?"
The "the thing used to eat to remain and don't of vegetables skin" farmer answers.
Humality in"saying to me like this should punish you, ", "I am the public to healthily inspect a member, your owing the animal that the good thing feeds to be provided for the public to eat with the nourishment is illegal.The penal sum is 10,000 dollars."
Led soon, the another wore the person of Zhao orderliness to walk to ask the farmer the way:"Much plump pig!What do you feed them?"
The "the type of shark's fin, chicken liver and seafood, " farmer answers.
The person in"so I should punish you, " says that"I am the inspection member that the international food learns.Have 1/3 hungry belly in population in the world, I can not make you feed a pig with the so good food.Punish your 10,000 dollars."
Led to come to the third people for several months.Is two people just as the front, he rounds a column to explore a head to ask a way at the farmer:"What do you use to feed a pig?"
The "old younger brother, " farmer answers that"I give them ten dollars every day now, they want to eat what buy for they what."
Is a spool of to smile Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论