2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dre s that you express m

Waited to like a sky to send again is not late either."
"Is lately- come today, don't hold up you to see, anyway I am also while on the way.These several days I also pretty miss yours and at the right moment come to see you."
Text into said to grasp the hand of beautiful Xia, he feel an electric current, fly to heart and spread all over whole body.This is that he gets along with her of the first-time handshake.From this year's from February 24 to today the whole 10 monthses's time.This 10 months come, he and she the contact of numerous times, talk heart, never intimate relations.In going to the car that the glory invites a ginseng technician, 2 people's body sticks together, but after all is still dressed in pants, although it is said only have 1 F really good, it is an intimate relations to can not say, either, can say is respond each other.That day, he is on the car once several times the hand that wanted to hold her, but there is still quite a few individual on the car.In order not to don't allow them to discover he and her very intimate relation, he overcame his own impulse ……
The text enters several times to send at her house'family', all didn't do like this.Is that she reveals genuine feeling toward him of that, he didn't also hold her hand.Now then sky, the evening in a raging snowstorm, at an only have him and she of house in, he sees she concussion of Qiao face at get a fever, to the hand that he pours water, a bit tiny tremble Zhan.BE once passing for her'family'of time, he just grasped her hand.And is tightly and tightly hold.
The hands of beautiful Xia, although it is said is a village the women use a dry live hand, but in his eyes, also very delicate, soft, smooth but full of flexibility.At this moment, his heart at turn worse of flutter;His blood at all over the body up quickly flow out to flow ……he what rubbish didn't also say, she what rubbish didn't also say;Just two pairs of eyes infinite deep feelings look at the other party;The innumerable words exerts in the middle of doing not talk.Like this kept on very for a long time, is still that the beautiful Xia broke this dead first similar dead silent.She the infinite deep feeling ground say:
"Two elder brothers, you exactly still first active.I waited you to hold my this hands already and waited for 10 months.If say, February 24 on days, two of us go to two rivers buy thermometer, you take me with the bicycle and come back of road up you I fall in love confabulation again, you want to hold my hand at that time, and I am willingly, but you didn't hold;If say, I make you order for me that day'family', you have to hold my hand, I also have no complaint;If say, invite a ginseng technician to the glory and sit in the car, your my body tightly leans against, if you want to hold my hand, I two words don't say;Be make the village master see, what does that have again?If say, you come back from investigation in Shandong and get to my house to see me, toward I explain of thirty wait, you want to hold my hand, I would like to be also.But two elder brothers, so many opportunities, you don't hold, you gave up.But down to date, two of us acquaint with, get along with, mutually know today for 10 month, you just holds my hand, I really feels some accidents;I really feel some surprises;I really feel a bit specially happy.I think that two elder brothers possible whole life cans not touches me, either and includes my hand."
The beautiful Xia makes reference to feel attracted place, the face soars of is red, the happy smiling face is like a liberal red rose.Appeared two very good-looking wine Wos on the face of circular, made Chu Chu whom the originally dignified and good-looking handsome face shows more moving.Text into see here, the mood is getting more excited, make to jump originally and wildly of the heart is in addition quick speed.Hence, two hands shook hands more tightly.Lead about can have 5 minutes, the text enters and beautiful Xia just the handle knob is slowly loose.Text into hope beautiful Xia with eyes, the deep feeling ground says:
"Kid sister, you know two elder brothers before why didn't hold your hand?"
"Two elder brothers, that is why?"
"Kid sister, the men and women's the work rite shakes hands, besides which, can not easily shake hands.As a man, who don't want to make friend with opposite sex?Who don't want to shake hands, embrace each other with woman?Who don't think?I also think that I am no exception.But, the words say back again, chemisette hand so hold?If, hold not firm skill sting, regret all too late.Now, my identity is different,cheap beats by dre, I is of the village inside department secretary, if scandal like that, I can this secretary also be?Can the common people also trust me?Not ability.Therefore, I this than sesame grain still little officer, in handling a problem, at living aspect, in the aspects of making friends, especially opposite sex friend, should carefully but again carefully, not ability blindness of go to dry.Otherwise, what to suffer a los is oneself.Kid sister you say, don't I want to hold your hand?Remember once, I sounded out sexual of touched your hand, you had no facial expression, and on one's own initiative my took to open.This elucidation is that you are unwilling performance.Therefore, I have to be careful.Say an in the mind words, I want to hold your hand very much.But, want always return is to think, isn't fact.As I am wanting to hold a your hand each time, I use rational overcame to excite, once waited a strength also good.That, you make me order for you'family'of time, I am in your home and only have you in house and I, I really want to hold your hand.But I don't know that you how think.Once the handle knob holds ascend, deep-fried a pot here, that result was so terrible we dared not thought about it.Certainly, you don't is that so a person.If meet a circumstance like this, do you say that how should I do?Two hands hold a hedgehog and hold not to live, can not throw.Much and miserably have much and miserably till then.But, I subsequently think again, two of us all have the families the person who has a kid, as far as possible still little feel attracted for like.Once feeling attracted, that has to be responsible.Therefore, get in touch with so for many times, I want to hold your hand, but I didn't hold.
"Again on the other hand, we pass by a period of time of get along with is to acquaint with very much, also really understand.But comity and feelings are different things;Like to is again a different thing with love.We haven't started to build up deep feelings foundation.Therefore, I am hastily to can not hold your hand.So, today why hold a your hand?I feel that today is the time that real feelings sublimates;I feel that today is the time that the real comity changes into a cordiality;I feel that today is the time that truely likes to turn into love;I feel that today is two real times recently that the heart sticks.Therefore I grasped your hand."
Text into use the emotion of earnestness, regrets infuriation's expressing oneself the mood at this moment.His excited emotion was profoundly infected she.Hence she says:
"Two elder brothers, you what also naturally, my liking you is sincerely solid idea of, have no the least bit false.Is the seas dry up and rocks crumble, I can't change, either heart.As for I why not and first hold your hand, I also have my parlance.Two elder brothers, you think, I am a women, does my ability hold your hand on my own initiative?Although I didn't hold your hand, I already toward the real motives that you express me, say that I like you.Can you are unconcerned, in this case, I more not ability easily of hold your hand.Why?Because, I once holding your hand, if you really would not like to, really have bad impression to me from the in the mind, don't say in your mouth, the in the mind will definitely say I am mean, woman of loose morals.Words like that, you later will to my apathy;Words like that, you hereafter will neglect to me;Words like that, you hereafter will look down upon me.Therefore, I wait two elder brothers to hold my hand.You once grasping my hand, explain you to show interest to me;You once grasped my hand, explain that your felling is similar to my felling;You once grasping my hand, explain that you have already fancied me.So, two elder brothers finally hold the hand of kid sister on his/her own initiative today, your in the mind definitely likes me very much, cares me very much and really thinks to associate with me.Two elder brothers, you say that the kid sister says of right?"
The beautiful Xia finishes saying and give again text into pour one cup hot water, send ground his hand the inside.Text into once connected water cup to blow to blow hot air, because water is too hot, he drink a , then let go of cup.He says:
"Kid sister though the generation of the fair sex, but you have knowledge and have a knowledge and consider that the problem is very thoughtful.This, two elder brothers from the Kui isn't equal to.Want to be not, can't hold your hand on one's own initiative today."
The beautiful Xia is used that double of since greatly and full of silently conveyed tenderness of eyes white the text enter one eye, the Dian strangely says:
"Two elder brothers, see you say of, kid sister from from February 24, have already had been hoping two elder brothers Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论