2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com Long Huang match Lon

I again quick become purple Long Jian of green Long Dao Huan, shoot since then more than ten water dragons to cut to go toward the disease, own thousand leaves that tear to pieces the space effect have no mutually sword attack,cheap dr dre beats, a sword directly more than ten water total amount dragon chop in two.
"Is quite good, again come!"The water dragon that eight claw fishes are black to work properly to see more than ten of itses is easily chopped in two by me, and then sends out several water dragons to inherit, and each water Long Bi the water dragons of the front all want greatly last the first,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, power go without saying, affirm stronger, more important amount compare
100% have much.
"Depend, transmission!"Looking at so much water dragon, I not from the ground called sentence, thousand leaves have no mutually the sword can still need to cool off one time of breaking, can't used again, I had to use to once be thrown palace of the moon by me to refrigerate very long a period of time, until was just disheveled hair recently the space turn the supplementary technical ability of a dish now, this space turns a dish is I the first international boundary system reward ground space airtight treasure, and still keep belonging to an absolute being machine, just in order to using littlely, be temporarily accepted by me, result momentary to forget, this time after re- discovering, I take he at body up, at the right moment use supplementary transmission technical ability now among them, the direct Shan arrived eight claw fishes black work properly ground after death.
"Is spiral strength!"The my anti- hand is an one punch to hit, the own life works properly together with black eight claw fishes of the vitality be all absorbed out and formed current of air on the my hand, unfortunately black because of previous eight claw fisheses work properly and Long Da Dun's prince's body figure lead big, their combats need very big space naturally, therefore the neighborhoods all have no other living creature existence, otherwise can absorb more life current of airs to come in, then my spiral strength of power affirmation will be larger, but even if so, this is spiral strength of the power is not small either, disease soon revolve of current of air drive I the direct shot arrived eight claw fishes black work properly in the huge body.
'Bang!'The strong attack dint is black to work properly direct shot to fly eight claw fishes, the ocean is set aside an as long as one sea ditch of nautical mile, although this sea ditch be soon filled with by the sea water,eight claw fishes are black to work properly to suffer from of the injury can don't so easily resume, I although this one punch have no ability severely wounded arrive he, also beat him pretty much of an of life, make him before quarrel with Long Da Dun's prince resume of the life again consume to drop.
"Is damned!I want to tore you!"Eight claw fishes are black and work properly to see their oneselfs be harmed by my one punch so, immediately cut up rough, eight beard claws are unexpectedly all to grasp to come over toward me, speed very quick, and its beard claw can be also infinite extension and outside stretched to come over from a nautical mile, and the huge beard claw is arbitrarily a to all compare my body to greatly and up count a hundredfold, if I drive the words in book, affirmation will little half life, moreover can the break out of is also a problem.
Looking at eight huge claws to shoot, I didn't evade confrontation with, because evading confrontation with is also useless, although I matched a body with Long Huang, the speed in the nautical mile with vivid affirmative not as black as eight claw fishes work properly of beard claw, and now although is dangerous, same this is also an opportunity, want ~only confidence good, probably can also kill eight claw fishes black work properly also not necessarily.
"Die!"The Nu that are black to work properly in eight claw fishes is shouting, one of its beard claw is quick will I book get up, strongly squeeze dint to make I can not move all over, however at this time, also while counter-attacking I.
"Sorcery flame!"Before in the nautical mile, can not spread my fire to fasten sorcery, but now although still just nautical mile, now I were black with eight claw fishes to work properly to carry on intimate contact, my sorcery flame direct from my palm deeply went into eight claw fishes black work properly of beard claw then spread to its body.
"!"My sorcery flame immediately black work properly in eight claw fishes of burn inside the body, eight claw fishes are black to work properly although have very strong sorcery defense dint, that also just water fasten anti- sex of sorcery and fasten to the fire, its resistibility is low, and my sorcery flame can still BOSS cutthroat, eight claw fishes are black to work properly be continuously burned roars, I also felt at the same time a burst of strong current of air shocking, eight claw fishes are black to work properly have already shaken my sorcery flame in addition to body, disappear among the sea water.
"Sorcery flame!"As long as I not work properly with black eight claw fishes separate, also have me not to hang, so my sorcery flame can be infinite to make an use, so when eight claw fishes are black to work properly earthquake to spread the flame in its body, I again use a sorcery flame attack and directly beat the sorcery flame into its body and let to again burned inside its body.
The combustion of the life, in a little while, eight claw fishes are black to work properly of life value drive I burn down half, this ratio what S class technical ability attacks all have to be quick, and at this time eight claw fishes are black to work properly also just discover that all of all theses are the ghosts that I make, he wants to jilt I open, however that which have so easily, at it loose open of a moment, my five fingers directly inserted eight claw fishes black work properly of beard claw in, although its beard claw has strong sucker, but can't lays aside I, and at this time of I, have already become eight claw fishes black work properly of jinx, it can't lay aside me and separate I open to, and my sorcery flame continuously burn its vitality again, along with the sorcery flame of a time attack, eight claw fishes are black the value working properly huge life was about also consumed by me, if this continues, it sooner or later will hang.
"Not-you stop quickly and stop burn, stopping burning."Eight claw fishes are black to work properly part the earthquake spread the flame in the body, simultaneously toward me to beg for mercy, although its beard claw really thinks to lay aside I, but I die the hopeless situation hold tight, while Long Huang match Long Lin's battle armor of body formation again die the hopeless situation protect me and make me don't need is squeezed by water current, therefore all active powers are on my hand now.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chapter 523100 classes
Renew time:2009-9-2319:27:05 chapter word numbers:4102

"Why have to be away with it, killed you, I could get a huge experience value, and also had a baby on affirmation of your body and also all belonged to mine by that time."I toward eight claw fishes black work properly to smile happily ground to say, the sorcery flame on the hand not only didn't stop at the same time, on the contrary the acceleration lets out and makes eight claw fish flames in the black astral bodies all be burning an outside to come.
"Not not, you stop burning, as long as you pass me, I can do your servant, I but own 450 real strenghts, and soon again promote."Eight claw fishes are black to work properly to hurriedly beg for mercy, the tone seems to be very lowly, and several minutes ago, the completion is still two appearances, see to it the lord for afraiding of death.
"Servant?"Hear after the words that eight claw fishes are black to work properly, I ain't been curious to get up by ground, don't know it point of what the servant points is what, therefore I have to to temporarily stop spreading sorcery flame, otherwise again keep on burning, it can have no life, however even if so, my five fingers still tightly buttons up eight claw fishes black work properly of beard claw, make it not leave.
"That's right, as long as you would like to pass me, I act as your servant."Eight claw fishes are black to work properly to entreat a way, for my sorcery flame attack, it still really feared, a squid that is hundred percent to afraid of death,beats dr dre, really wasted it 450 real strenght.
"What servant?"I have never heard the player can also accept monster to do servant, knows that the player has Huan monster and pet these 2 kinds to hang with the living creature in the game to hang up of, increased the servant this kind again now?
"The servant is you risky 100 classes just open behind of function, you now 99 classes and you vanquished squid again and also at last completed the task that I hand over to you now.I will help you the restriction for untying 100 class toll - gates, then you can accept it as servant, and servant with your ground the Huan monster is just about, in aid of you fight, however you can not get its dozen experience of the monster, another servant death behind can't bring to life, certainly if you have special resurrection ability, can also bring to life.The servant can not be like a Huan monster to get into Huan monster space so at the same time.Is also say that the servant will keep on in this space, and it still can continue, even if you left in time of here, until you come back.Moreover after becoming your servant, it Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论