2012年11月15日星期四

dr dre beats her own special fea

Don't get up, however I remember this method nature that being not an is next rank absolute being machine, even still outstripped last rank absolute being machine, just time grew too much, I temporarily don't recall where not to, I return it to you first, you make me want, and I thoughted of to will tell yours."The turtle prime minister says way the method returns naturally to I, then across small walk, Be deliberating and coming out door, so the room left for I with princesses Long San, the maid who came in in the beginning didn't know as well to when have been already left.
"Childe, you now order?"Princesses Long San again sits to bedside, also spread into my nose inside on that special fragrance of her body at the same time, made my whole body a burst of weak to move, however because of a body is still a weak status, because can't have the action to arouse too much, either.
"H'm, like Be getting aer lot of, however now is belly a bit hungry."Although the person in the game at collapsed and fainted of, can't under the influence of hunger degree, otherwise time in more than two months, I ain't killed by the monster, will be also famished, however after waking up now, certainly soon felt hungry, can my body up again don't take food, if this dragon three princesses don't make for me some foods come of words, perhaps I will starve, even if don't starve, my weak status only afraid will also more and more serious, not gradually instauration.
"Xi Xi, I still think aren't you hungry and trust, I have already let the small Ji makes to eat of come."Princesses Long San hears I shout hungry, immediately laughed merrily, the appearance smiling was still pretty good-looking, if she isn't system NPC, perhaps I will be also been fond of by her to pour, although her beautiful and not equal to color dress, even is fine if the Xuans are all more good-looking than her,she also has her own special feature, gentle and quiet take to work properly Jing for some thous again strange, show people and then want Be protected to her.
"Young lady, the lotus gruel came."Previous that young girl carries at this time an everywhere plate, put a porcelain bowl to walk to come in on the plate.
"H'm, give° the gruel me, I to feed a childe to eat."Princesses Long San hears after the interjection of that young girl, ordered to nod, then towarded me to say again:"Childe, sit a point, I feed you to drink a gruel."
"Thank!"I have no Jiao to make and can be handed by princesses Long San they sit, then make her feed she to drink a gruel, however this kind of feels still really quite good, the regrettable reality wins lottery dress, they haven't fed me to once drink, when it is a color dress in last time to fall sick to pour, I fed her to once drink.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chaotic winds and clouds war signal Ran doesn't extinguish 445 sea cities in the town(up)
Renew time:2009-9-2319:24:28 chapter word numbers:3615

After enjoying the generation of 2-day-old young master to meet in Long Gong, I can earn one's own living, because my body has already resumed Be getting more normal, have that thousand years an old turtle here, I want to pretend illness a person to don't go as well.The end connects me to think before leaving and seek Long Er's princeses to take that red Long Ling Zhu of,cheap beats by dre, but drive tell Long Er the prince Be as early as to leave Long Gong several days ago, short time wasn't likely to come back, saw to the affair that Long Qi changes in my sky still need to drag along a to drag along just go.
Within these several days, that turtle prime minister still hasn't found out a method nature of different place, didn't get red Long Ling Zhu whom Long Qi in the sky change as well,dr dre beats, however these several days inside, I pour to benefit a lot, Long Gong Li in East China Sea's babies much wear, special is those miracle drug wonder drugs, not only have the instauration attribute is used of, unexpectedly connect to increase an attribute to use all to have, although I have been enough tall on four attributes, don't differ those medicine growth of what time, traverse the person of Xuan country villa to have demand ah, hence I Don't mention it want a lot with princesses Long San, while I ownly also have, especially Long Gong Li unexpectedly has a kind of very nice Dan medicine, after eating, not only promote 10 five lines of doctrine anti- sex, connect six fasten the sorcery anti- sex to also promote 10, more important six all of each dints fastenning a sorcery chemical element increase in person 5, measure rarely, princess Long San can make for me to arrive so 1 grain.However even if so, my each chemical element affinity is getting higher, especially fire chemical element affinity, don't account a material, the light oneself attribute has already been up to 60(at first is 45, , 10, otherwise can not also study super the judgment for forbiding to curse judgment day), and the fire chemical element affinity rise till 60 times, even if have no body up of those equip, only oneself has already owned 60 fire dollar sorceries to offset ability, and 50 anti- sex, when a fire fastens sorcery to shoot me at most only 20 task dints, and equip the words of last attribute, even if there is no flame cape, doing not generally and not forbid the sorcery of cursing the class can not also harm me.And attain 60 times in the fire chemical element affinity, the system unexpectedly hints I, I am displaying the time that the fire fasten sorcery hereafter, five rank the following fire after fastenning sorcery to need again to coagulate the fire chemical element just can display sorcery, even if there is no fire dollar absolute being bead, I can also namely deliver five rank the following fire fastenned sorcery, don't know whether be my will can't be able to immediately display stronger sorcery when the fire chemical element affinity attain higher need.
My body instauration has already had several weathers, I am also ashamed to continue again under this Long Gong Dai in East China Sea to go to, and that turtle prime minister a kind of desire rush through my idea of leaving in the language, so before he drive out he, still oneself leave well and like this still acquire an opportunity of coming Long Gong again, because that dragon three princesses wear for his/her own a piece of jade, wear this jade to wear and then can freely pass in and out Long Gong Da Dun, that turtle prime minister unexpectedly doesn't obstruct as well after knowing, hopes that I quickly leave here, after all these two days inside, I take their Long Gong many work properly a medicine.And I also left very natural and unrestrainedly, unique unfortunately of is to don't get red Long Ling Zhu, like hereafter there is still opportunity, moreover a regrettable of BE, after arriving at Long Gong, unexpectedly in addition to that turtle prime minister, princesses Long San and that maid small Ji, even the shrimp soldier's crab would don't see severals and had already gone without saying this Long Gong in East China Sea's main Long Wang in East China Sea more.
Finally the vision that can resent at princess Long San You in, left Long Gong in East China Sea, for princesses Long San,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, I unexpectedly still have a kind of another felling, if she isn't a NPC, I affirm a meeting will in the income bosom, she makes her have been keeping company with she.
Long Gong in East China Sea leaves green Long Tan to have the distance of counting a long distance, I ride Long Huang unexpectedly and in the sea bum three, just approached green Long Tan, no wonder that that day with hand the bloody battle of the mulberry mainland on the water, that turtle prime minister and princesses Long San combine not too clear, just know probably just, seems in this ocean, Long Gong Li's Long Wang can don't necessarily take charge of everything as well.
And after leaving Long Gong in East China Sea, I originally still intend that the on the water does class to kill monster, can but have never thought sea those monsters don't know whether fear Long Huang's existence, unexpectedly see we are behind after, immediately keep off us, completely Be different from sea city monster in town to offend city wartime so, even if know perfectly well is to walk into death, also will hurtle to come forward, make me this is all the way strange boring.
However when I approach green Long Tan, immediately saw the view noodles of the thriving of my one, the port of the seaside had been already built up, at the sea many ships pay on the sea surface to run about, just these ships pay not and greatly and compare with to hand mulberry those war ship, small get many, can say to is a common fishing boat.
But when I appear on the sea surface, immediately aroused a public attention, however offend a city war in the previous monster in, everyone knows my[one] aureate absolute being dragon to is used as a Huan monster, therefore the time that sees Long Huang, immediately recognized I, but can't think to is a monster to come to offend city again.
"Ha ha, eldest brother, you finally come back."Know I come back from the bottom of sea of news, danced them to also immediately run to return to sea city in the town indiscriminately.
"Useless talk, you think deep sea so have fun."My white dance one eye indiscriminately, this guy less and less reasonable, unexpectedly dare to start to open my fun to come.
"The Hey Hey, the eldest brother, hears that you lived an in Long Gong of East China Sea Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论