2012年11月16日星期五

Beats Detox to M I T to study b

But the application enter does M.I.T. study?You don't know your age and isn't suitable for into Gao Deng college study?You should study in the junior class of high school.Still have you to know I for canning get into study in M.I.T. to eat how many bitternesses?You don't worry your application however?"The Kai Si Lin inquires about.
"This I pour not to worry, the reputation in M.I.T. I still know the some, as long as I passed entrance examination, believed that the nobody will impede I get into college study of, for pass entrance examination, I still have confidence.As for I why will apply for into M.I.T. to study because I am a genius,do not Zhan Mu Si's father speak of these circumstances to your grandpa?"Wei China inquires about to the Kai Si Lin.
"Say is say!But my grandpa is to really believe and if not that knowing the words never telling a lie Zhan Mu Si's father, my grandpa can't appears publicly to deliver to your admission to the college in person, either, and this your entrance examination my grandpa also visit relatives from supervise.You don't know that my grandpa thinks greatly of his own fame very much, so he absolutely can't give you the opportunity to cheat, and he has already contacted to is responsible for the professors whom tries, the enlargement tries the difficulty of to prove that you really are a genius.Don't you worry?"
"Is so better!If I can not pass examination, I am also disgraced the noodles sees Zhan Mu Si's father and your grandpa's professor Smith, but if I passed this entrance examination that increased a difficulty, so I am in the process that M.I.T. study hereafter will without a lot of troubles, at least elephant your grandpa Smith's teaching to wait a person will mutually see to the my another eye, if I want to ask some things toward them, can't very difficulty is be not?This is a good matter to me!"
"Can not see clearly, do you still pretty have confidence!Like, we didn't want to stand to talk here, my grandpa lets I to pick you up, I still want to bring back you to hand over to my grandpa now, you hand over to grandpa just completed a task on the whole.As for you have confidence that wasn't my problem, left my car to stop in the outside, I sent you to see a grandpa!"Finish saying Kai Si the Lin pulls Wei China and then outside walk to the airport.
Brown& amp;#8226;The residence that Smith teaches leaves M.I.T. not far, the Kai Si Lin is also an academic student however she but live the student apartment that rents in oneself in, after handing over to professor Smith Wei China, the Kai Si Lin drove to leave.Smith teaches age at about 60 years old, the hair of temples has already spent white and takes a pair of glasses, however he see the person's vision but have much of absolute being, he tooks a look Wei China, then makes reference to:
"Wei China!I together Zhan Mu Si is several years of friend, we grew up together since the childhood of, however afterwards he went to China, but I stayed at own nation in, but this didn't influence us of the friendship of .I know that Zhan Mu Si is a person who likes to help other people, I don't hope that someone makes use of his kindness to attain his/her own secret purpose,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com!"
"Teach!I admit that Zhan Mu Si's father is a person of good natured, but I didn't make use of the meaning of father, I was to really want to get into M.I.T,cheap beats by dre. to study, I don't need you to do an article on the problems like entrance examination,etc, I believe I completely can with lend my ability and wisdom and ability to pass entrance examination.Still have, I come to there is no secret purpose in the United States, I am to hope that I can live of like 1:00, learn some to more knowledge, only this and no more just!"The answer of Wei China not the Kang isn't vulgar.
"Is also good!Room I have already got ready for you, entrance examination arrangement in the next week, you only preparing of 23 days time, as long as you pass examination, so your enter school permission and scholarship and then will soon send down, you became academic member by that time."
"Thank you!Teach!I at get hold of after the scholarship I will move away here from you, I will arrive a student to live in the apartment of, bother you for these several days!"
The entrance examination of Wei China is very smooth, and the result of Wei China makes all professors who know this examination shocked, all of almost all categories are full markses, particularly is physics, chemistry, and mathematics...etc,dr dre beats. this logic very strong category, Wei China all got hold of full marks and had already had the professor the hospital for preparing to make he or she be responsible for to fasten in study.Wei Hua chose that the electronics is the first profession that he studies in M.I.T., however Wei China knows this just the first, also have the second, the third etc..
The result of the Wei China entrance examination not only shocked the professors, also shocked the students of M.I.T., a 12-year-old youth attends M.I.T., this is still M.I.T. historical first time, everywhere all someone is discussing the miraculous youth who comes from a mysterious eastern thou country or say to is a miraculous child.





Text 14 chapters cohabit
Renew time:2009-5-61:45:13 chapter word numbers:2031

The Kai Si Lin how cans it possibly be in Wei China surprised pour one of the person's entrance examination result announcement behind, especially the idea returns to°from the college a home to see Wei China.See Kai Si Lin after Wei China an embraced Wei China to fiercely kiss an one mouthful to make reference to on the face of Wei China:
"Wei China!You really make people surprising!Do you know, all persons of M.I.T. knew to want to get into college to study now the eastern youth of magic, your orientals all so magic?Do you know, there is the oriental of magic in Seattle, he made a show of his effort to our American and made the American shocked.Now you and then make a show of your cleverness in the in front of all college persons, you were too fantastic.You still need me to help you now what favour?Some words though you open mouth, however I help your favour, you also help me just go!"Wei China is from the Kai Si Lin behind of the words are pleasing to listener to come out this American miss affirmation is occupy to want to ask oneself to help but again ashamed directly speak, the cultural tradition of the United States is such of, fair, freely is basic, hence make reference to:
"I really occupy to want to invite you to help, you see my entrance examination have been already passed, I could not live again here, so I need to rent a student's apartment, but I to college of the whole and not acquaint with, so I want to ask you to help to rent a student's apartment for me, you see you to help me is this busy?"Kai Si Lin wanted to make reference to for a while:
"Now it is can hardly for this time student's apartment to rent, oneself together doesn't acquaint with of the person match to rent and isn't very convenient, and you are again an oriental, the many people doesn't understand you, so I think that the possible nobody would like to match with you to rent apartment.However I am still in aid of you are favour, I and a few friends rented a set of apartment, one among the friends moved away to live together with his boyfriend, so her room got empty out, I can make decision to rent to her room you, as long as you hand over rent on time good."
"Live with you together?Is so not that all right!You can are all lady, can't you feel inconvenient?"
"Can not see clearly, your age isn't old what affairs all understand!Have what inconvenient of, everybody has his/her own room, although the bathroom is public,you are just a little boy, to our nothing important influence, like agree verbally so.To, I still want to ask a , will you do Chinese vegetables?The father of Zhan Mu Si came to the time that my home called on a grandpa and did a Chinese vegetables last time, Chinese vegetables flavor in the more Chinese than the Chinatown's restaurant was good friends with much, and I wanted to had a taste again.You are the Chinese of tunnel, should do Chinese vegetables just right!"
"Be not all Chinese will do Chinese vegetables of, however I really do Chinese vegetables and have an opportunity I can invite you to have a meal and let you have a taste the vegetables that I do.To, you not is say that I help?Want me to help what favour, can speak now."
"The favour that I make you help is to date with me, my a few friends want to know your miraculous and eastern youth of this shocked whole college, they are also the persons who rents together with me, I at the right moment want you and cohabit the news of one room and tell them with us, quick!You change a clothes, I make a phone call for them, then we have dinner together."Wei China goes to Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论