2012年11月6日星期二

dr dre beats de already the Xu i

Probably, the other people's bride is always beautiful.I sourly think that regrettable this body wedding dress is to wear for me.
At the moment, the facial expression of Di silk the elephant is that the princess who is held tight by the bad dragon is similar, weak helpless, resembles Huang to have no depend on.That consumedly of eyes inside, start Xu full tears.
"…… I ……" Di silk in despair sobs."…… I …… wish …… idea ……"
Two go pure tears, finally follow Di silk slippery get fed up with of heart form the small face flowed down, the every drop answered a ground of drop on the marble floor.The tears bumps a shot ground of orotund originally should be extremely small, unfortunately my sense of hearing really was too sharp.Bump shot every time, to me all the elephant is the huge sound that sent out while offending the sheep horn hammer that the city is used to bump shot city gate;Bump shot every time, my hearts are all unbearable violently jump about;Bump shot every time, an unknown wrathses are all several desire explosions inside my body.
I think uprising, but this key of time leg but deliver soft, seem body to weigh over 1000 catties.
I want to loudly roar, but my throat elephant was died hopeless situation to grip generally.
I want to shut eyes, result really shut last eyes ……



Chapter 32



Chapter 32
"Don't !"
Tore bellowing of heart crack lung voice to resound through the whole church.
While sending out to miserably shout in, my elephant was a bottom to catch fire to generally flee an absolute being set.If isn't Luo the Si duke own outstanding reaction ability as a result quickly move out of the way, my almost knocking down him am in the ground.
Filling the Wei Er country teacher is again stunned speechless.For this of sudden affairs, he equally has no experience.
However, person mature and steady Jing, fill the Wei Er country teacher on the whole in opposite and shorter time in thoughted of to reply of plan.
"This Sir, do you have proper objection reason?"
Make an effort a Zheng double eye, so as not to the eye brims over with tears.The problem of country teacher that I almost listen to not pure to fill Wei Er.At the moment of I, attention all concentration at violent ache on.
This is 1 kind how of ache?!
All over each nerve's imitating Buddha is crying bitterly, calls in the Hao.This kind of is painful is what I have never experienced, while even if being a pair of river battle and making track for to kill Ni cutthroat in England body negative severely wounded after, that kind of ache also will never ability with compare at the moment.
I even once thought the Quan shrinks to start a body in order to ease that ache feeling, but the rational but again only saving stopped this kind of captivating viewpoint.
Is really painful!Because did I display the retribution that the black witchcraft recruits to the Kai Er?!
Whole body of the muscles all shiver because of this kind of violent incitement.Can still keep straightly standing under this circumstance, I have already had to admire I.
The roars voice of Luo Si duke rings out by the side of my ear."Sword, do you exactly want to do what?!You don't know this kind of out of character of behavior, may give cloth thunder western second with fill the relation of two country amities of Wei Er up, receive up can not relieve shadow?!"
"Mr. Jian?!"Di silky hair pleasantly surprised surprised breathe heavily a voice."Are you a sword?!……"
Have no time to answer any question, at the moment, is taking place inside my body vigorous variety.
Just the Di silk still hesitates a Yu answer would like to of time, I shut ascend eyes.Who know little witch at the side of body suddenly start crazy, she incredibly displayed ultimate end saint Dou spirit my arm ruthlessly Ning 1.
Using the strength Ning of the spirit of ultimate end saint Dou for a while should have much painful!I naturally consequently unbearable ache as a result bellowing is a "don't !", And the conditioned reflex ground fled to go out.
If is let it be only the ache of body to pour, but ultimate end saint Dou spirit but caused to turn over the variety that the sky replies ground in my body.That ultimate end saint Dou spirit after getting into my body didn't bring breakage to blood vessels and on the contrary was following blood vessels into my pubic region.The affair of mess takes place after the ultimate end saint Dou spirit gets into my pubic region.
Ultimate end saint Dou weather a guest who comes uninvited so, the milli- Don't mention it got into pubic region inside.Make what people can not think an idea BE, this kind of accident dropped into oil pan like the drop of water general, caused violent chain reaction.The characteristic that the ultimate end saint Dou spirit possesses singly seems to infect to saint Dou in my body spirit, make the saint Dou spirit of the neighborhood took place the change-saint Dou of quality's annoying incredibly and therefore was assimilated into ultimate end saint Dou to annoy.
If say, this kind of change is carried on with the form of moderate breezes light drizzle, so I am natural to welcome very much.Can the problem lie in, that is a kind of extremely wild vibration.Oscillate every time, will bring me the ache feeling that can not imagine.
Huang absentminded Hu, ambiguously see twins' elder brother's uprising of Di silk.
"Ducal his highness please help sword and Di silk.Mr. Jian and my younger sisters' likes mutually, but you are it happened that to want to break up two of them.Mr. Jian wants to keep my younger sister from marrying you, the but again has to have scruples about the relation of of two nations.This is 1 kind how of pain and sufferings.There is way that is a man to have tears not to flip, only because the non-arrival is sad.You see, Mr. Jian is how sad at the moment.Although he didn't shed tears, but eye socket inside, already the Xu is full tears ……"
The Di silk stares continuously ground to looking at me and listens to the analysis of finishing the second Se and incredibly let go of a ground of acclaim 1.She realizes have a little not satisfactory, hence again hurriedly put small fist before mouth, lightly bite at.
Still is too late the reaction of Di silk but happy, the Carter Lin Nuo takes to have feeling of jealousy of cold hum have already streamed into my ear.
Although the second Se is irresponsible ground of to carry on to discredit to my images, although Carter Lin Nuo the feeling of jealousy on the body far can also smell in 1 kilometer and have mercy on all of me to have no time a processing.Because, is rebeling inside my body.I don't want to realize this vinegar altar son now.Anyway, after waiting my fighting skill to reply, this has no courtesy and don't know the wench of importance has good play to see.
At the moment, my will has already been defeated by the ache.If the Hao Tao weeps aloud to soothe ache, so I am very likely to will neglect image ground to weep aloud.
Dou in the pubic region spirit,dr dre beats, originally just pure of the saint Dou annoy.But during the violent variety, they quickly change the property of oneself, is an originally gaseous Dou spirit, at the moment but in succession the change annoy for the ultimate end saint Dou of liquid.The time in body infighting spirit change property, one of my nerve the elephant be generally torn to pieces a pain.If can, I absolutely immediately stop this kind of variety, unfortunately I not ability.
The Carter Lin Nuo seems only and perhaps the world isn't disorderly, she incredibly to my already the damaged image fall the stone in well.
"……Everyone cautiously sees, he the facial expression is painful at the moment but again stagnant, obviously was a mind and body to suffer tremendous wound.Only think, a person would not° until meet what kind of pain and sufferings may appear this kind of facial expression ……"
The circumstance at this time, elephant pole clearly extremely painful, but always can not wide awake of nightmare.
Dead wench film, lo how do I after resuming the mobility cure you!This matter originally be you gave to make out of, incredibly satirize me now!
The wild vibration comes quickly and walk also quickly.Although time far once wants than the normal circumstance to be slowly some when being placed in is painful,pain and sufferings after all and finally ended.However the Dou in the body annoy time that didn't stay to my any breather.The ultimate end saint Dou spirit imitated a Buddha to own life general, the beginning revolves in my blood vessels by oneself.Meanwhile, I finally and ambiguously felt the evidence that can control my own Dou spirit and magic point.
"……To, Di Ms. Si, you annoy my husband let him down too much so.How can you secretly marry Luo Si duke?You lo my husband face top and the muscle on the hand, you see be these muscles shivering?Is very obvious, the hasty psychological attack of my husband Nu, already beyond control oneself.……"
Hear the little witch pull west to pull to talk nonsense in my east, my absolutely went crazy quickly.The little witch is a little witch, I am somehow her husband, don't incredibly and so not look after my image!However, the problem that considers image now's seeming is most no longer importance Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论