2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre lear sting eye see

Is there vacuum force?And seem to be just to aim at feeling adult you."
White Yan not intentional medium of a words immediately make I close for a long time of memory gateway open, while for an instant I suddenly thoughting of early having already been forgotten I by me and crossed and come over purpose that, I for the sake of go to net world king and hand elder brother Zhong together would arrive at fire shadow world, night elder brother Ye say of I will at ten how old of time meet time and space eddy then go to net world king of words I unexpectedly all forget.
I really not is have intention to forget, too many painful put off on me, since my exhaustive instauration memory remember system have already appeared a problem, the fire copies the memory in past misty must seem the affair of older generation son occurrence, the fire copies the memory but abnormality of world of clear, imitate a Buddha I originally should be the person of this world similar, will forget oneself to ever and so want to return to net world king's mood because I true of such as have the night what elder brother Ye said already thoroughly integrated into this world so?
No matter actually is the reason why I know that I absolutely can not leave a fire shadow world now, the destinies of the father mother's destiny, elder brother You's destiny and the wave of Yu Zhi one clan all want to be rescued by me, I how can leave like this?
Will never return to, even if fire shadow world again how ruthlessness I want to stay, I want to stay to copy a world in the fire!I want to change elder brother You's destiny then and he is together.
Execuse me, hand elder brother Zhong, I ……can not return to, even if have no me at your nearby, your dream, your target still can go to a diligent realization, you are most the department that is all green to learn tennis to be subjected to a person forever high regard with support of minister, your future will definitely be full of bright with hope;But elder brother You is different, he is just the life of one personal solitude here in the world, have no I at his nearby his future will definitely be full of bloody and dark, I really don't hope that elder brother You's road of future is that the one sting purpose is scarlet, I hopes that elder brother You can own for a happy future ……sorry, hand elder brother Zhong, beg your pardon me.
Eyes are a bit moist, but I set up for and don't discover, just lowered the head to toward white Yan to call a way:"White Yan, associately change body, run out all strength to rush, must escape from that time and space whirlpool!"
"I knew."
The white Yan says to have already matched with me to use to associately change the body Shu becomes a very huge white tiger to rush forward, according to my guess that will useful to me, so I just and white the Yan use unite to change body Shu, as long as become with him a whole empress need not worry to be sucked away.
Viewpoint is well, result also very big, and white the Yan united to become after death a vacuum force to really let up and rush along while and see whirlpool in the time and space that will get away from to imitate a Buddha like loadstone sort, black of whirlpool unexpectedly and suddenly from the air fall in a while will I and white the Yan unite to become after death huge woman without pubic hair to cover with, the body immediately sinks into one darkly in, the foot originally solid ground also immediately disappears, I and white the Yan immediately fall into limitless blackness ……
Leave like this?
Is true of can not change everything?
Fee why so big mental exertion end but still an empty?
……
Darkly medium I continuously ask I, the place seeing in no man flows the next and radiant tears ……





The text becomes intimate with a natural young girl
Renew time:2010-4-3013:15:49 chapter word numbers:5127

At violent flap to concuss of afloat wear in space, have no day have no the night don't know oneself at darkly in pass through how long, be when I finally feel my own the -like in shape hard thing that the empress carries on the back to touch strong and tough and rough rugged gravamen just know that oneself has already escaped from of the space.
Want to sit, body but like after a combat of vehemence general infirmity, almost even the finger tips can not move, exhausting of open eyes, the sun dazzlingly clear sting eye, see everything not pure, adapt to the ray of along while just see an in the moment steep towering precipice.
Oneself is at overhanging cliff underneath?
Just appear this mind to feel to have breeze at blow me of back, hard twist neck to just discover oneself to lie on a growth on the small treetop on the precipice at this time, it is one to look doing not calculate is too bulky of tree, the weight that don't know to when pay to can not hold up me will break?
Want and use a left eye and let the body be placed in back and trace status and leave this overhanging cliff, but discover body unexpectedly complete have no reaction, oneself can not use the ability of left eye at all and inwardly fish for inside 1 □ of check carat, discover it of although the quantity didn't reduce but adjust to move excrescent slowness, even my metabolism also slowed down at the same time, slowly must seem to be already and approach deadlock.
I am finally understand now why use a body time to trace ability but would don't respond, it not was to had no effect, but have already had a function, but because the body everyone's noodles becomes slow-moving, over very long a period of time the body time trace ability to produce result to make oneself change back 5 years old, will the body become this because does the space cross causable side effect?
Try to move 1 □ body, under the body of the tree immediately and violently sway to move, seeming to be at any times will break similar, oneself still really seeks place landings!Don't know that that tree can wait until that time?
Just thinking wear a body next but suddenly spread "Mao Ca", a tree splits of the frailty ring and think that oneself wants to finish having fun, unexpectatively the body up and down fluttered two times, besides which, , the small tree that props up me still don't break,cheap beats by dre, however can not look to seem to be also pretty how long.
Feel body at gradually under sink, I know I already didn't how many times, seem foolish in this world not how long will leave, oneself is indeed as expected bad luck to tie up a body, otherwise can't even cross can drop to this kind of to living not to living, die a deathless place, probably I can apply for a history up most the mildewed cross the title of the lord of female also not necessarily.
Is still within sight the sky self-ridicule think, on the overhanging cliff of top of head but suddenly fall in turnip, immediately after a slender figure already follow slipping of turnip dexterity down descend arrive my nearby.
"You have no matter?Trust, I take you up right away."
The hands grasp turnip to the female kid whom I talk have let the smiling face that people easily become intimate with, her facial appearance is serene soft beautiful, the voice is also gentleness to alleviate, know on seeing is belong to that kind of very gentle and quiet girl, make me very curious about she how can this kind of arbitrarily at overhanging cliff top and bottom of extreme limit sport?
Because I lie on the position of treetop to be apart from an overhanging cliff to still have a distance at this time, she sticks precipice wall to hang to in the sky still want a list hand to grasp turnip not easy save me, fee the energy of along while, make a long arm hard but or can not hold tight my hand, but under my body of the tree trunk be slowly splitting and all have the possibility to break at any time.
"Did not be difficult to save me, it were also very dangerous to continue so you."
I looking at to remain to want a girl who hold tight the my hand to open mouth to say hard, but she shakes to say:"Have no reason not to save yours, thank your concern, I can't occupy."
She says the feet are made an effort the Deng bottom cliff body have already concussed to me, see Be about to hold tight my hand, under the body of tree but send out at this time a frailty rings, my body drops to go immediately and downward, she is worried of want to hold tight me, but the hand only is the clothes that once rowed me, looking at her anxious eyes, I peep out a to put on to comfort a sort to her of light smile an idea, immediately shut last double eye.
Open the embrace that the arm preparation greets the earth, but the wrist be suddenly made an effort to grasp, abruptly of lived my to crash down, it is that girl to let to surprisedly open what eyes come into view the smiling face that people feel to feel at ease, she happily says with smile:"I say that I will save you!"
See she don't have safe measure, like this all alone hold tight turnip, all alone hold tight my wrist, I completely have reason believe she just in fact is with I together jumped down come just hold tight mine, looking at that smile very happy pretty facial appearance I sighed tone say:"You return be really madness."
"I can't occupy, the plant is my friend, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论