2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo st Thailand oneself

The bottom isn't a very comfortable piece matter.
The lake strong wind of the river whom this T City will break out seems to be suddenly and violently and my some relation also have no.For the sake of safety since see, all under charges of Hong Sen re- changed cellular phone, this also meant to receive the soldier once more again lost contact with me, unless I seek him on my own initiative.
But to current of I to say, this is basically an impossible matter, I even would not like to seek and receive a soldier to have connection of and interest agency middleman.Is very difficult to express, oneself incredibly has the kind very exhausted felling, tired must really want to give up everything, calm down to lead to order a small day like an agreeable people.
"Mr. Hong, I am walking!" When the Hong Sen prepares to leave Yangmingshan, I am to his way.
The Hong Sen seems to be not to have intention to outside my decision and sat on the wheel chair to lightly hold handshake with me, very tunnel in Ping-ho:"The text is sohandme, bother you so for several days, that I am very much obliged.I think that you are also an intelligent person, should know that my connecting down will do what, but I really don't think that you pull into me to go in this matter.These several days I always at hesitant how say with you, always feeling can not open,beats by dre solo, you can say good-bye with me now, and I also really comfort."I smiled to say with smile:"Mr. Hong is getting more polite.You do some help enough big."Say my Yang Yang the Zu specially seek a friend to create good one whole set of identity proof for me and say with smile:"Is surprisingly me to also become one Taiwanese!Incredibly return even drive to shine on to also have."
The Hong Sen says with smile:"It is all Chinese, didn't distinguish.Saying that the T City being very big, hasing never driven to shine on again is inconvenient!To, you have what plan, if you think now and then return to mainland, I will look for person to help you to arrange to Hong Kong first."I slowly shook to shake head, way:"Temporarily have no this plan, first at here foolish a long."In fact I just didn't want to bother Hong Sen too much.Looking at them to keep holding a meeting secretly discuss every day, the total felling are this kind of turning point that matters to life and death alive or dead, but comes to handle me at them the small matter of this kind of trivial matter, for I this outsider worry, oneself's always hasing a little isn't a taste.
I the personality since the childhood, originally be not too like to bother a person.Owing the human feelings is a not very great matter, from receive soldier body up I have already deeply felt, I don't think that the Hong Sen becomes the second to receive a soldier naturally.Want to leave Taiwan certainly, with now of I single 1 is to make not certain, so I prefer to much foolish in Taiwan for a while, wait Hong Sen their affairs handled about to come to beg him again to help, don't want as well to beat sorrow in this time him.Even don't want to embroil into to go in their gang conflicts once again.Save Hong Sen, to me, just save personal private interest, want to make use of his help to return to mainland, now since have already carried out this target, early walk to late walk at 1:00 pour isn't too hasty.
Hong Sen but don't thought of that I have this worry and order a way:"That is also good, seldom come to a Taiwan, stay more a period of time also quite good.So, I help you the arrangement the car and a residence!You still have what demand though put forward, I who can help definitely help."
I now can be treated as body have no little money, so the Hong Sen since opens mouth, so I didn't also refuse, after all I be not with at the beginning arrive E City one the hands that wants to depend on oneself work hard, here I am one to think briefly live a period of time of, oneself also saved Hong Sen one life on the whole, although not diagram he recompenses and eats him, severals pour a nothing important relation also.Short cut:"The car temporarily doesn't need.I am just small to live a period of time, if don't bother, arrange a small room for me can, small hotel what of don't also relate to.Never be a hotel."
The Hong Sen nods a way:"Do not you like a hotel?Also to, experience personally the T City person's life also quite good.This I will arrange!The affair that waits us manages follow, I come to contact you again, I make people send you pass by."
Zhao in the ear side is being miscellaneous, living so long period of time in quite environment in Yangmingshan, suddenly re- returning to disturbingly noisy city, also really have a little the son not too and habitually feel.It besides, here in me still keep being a completely unfamiliar city.
The Zu send one to call medium of the under charge exclusively drive to send me come over of, looking at a window outside with other metropolises a die printout comer tide huge with not clear in meaning the sky difficult to express of some depressive feeling, or inside of oneself, suit small city more of leisurely and carefree life.
The Hong Sen arranged a set of apartment in the T City for me.The apartment floor isn't high, the Hong Sen knows I am just a person, didn't also arrange too big room to me.100 squares are or so, have already had a little to me too open spaces.Repair although is simple, every kind is supplied here, the style of color is quite good, the furniture electric appliances is ready.See should with meticulous care once choose.
With beginning arrive E City into compare, the circumstances this time obviously wants much better, however my heart in, but suddenly think of very much to easily rent together with week of that simple of cabin.Equally of an unfamiliar city, a person of same loneliness, I don't know and take place again what here.
100 boring the Nai ground watched a meeting a television and looking at evening gradually near, come downstairs, time enjoy a stroll, have a little unbearable from smile, oneself incredibly can have so leisurely and carefree time.Hong Sen really very sufficient sense of honor, afraid that I directly don't accept, it incredibly calls medium walk of time leave bank card, clearly allow me to use.Sought a department cabinet member the machine see the amount of money of card, my Leng for a while, don't say brief a long, stay Be getting aller right for several years.
Looking at the beautiful showroom that the street goes to one every family night club, I slowly walk and acquaint with the geography in the neighborhood as far as possible.This is for long time I am each to arrive an unfamiliar places will have of habit.Suddenly having a little is depressed, oneself is in the T City, at least foolish how many weeks, so long of time, everyday lead like this?Think like this, suddenly rounded into one to leave a MRT station, is also the subway that we say to stand not far street, view to, not from in mind depended 1.The street that sees this being named Southern Asia is incredibly the advertisement card of extension school everywhere, practice an occupation practice from Gao Kao then to stay the ocean training none shortage, don't grow of street noodles up, several hundreds of is that absolute is much many.Seem is absolutely a street in taking lessons of T City here.
Colorful light box the advertisement is heavy airtight and crowded, shine on the small street is bright like daytime.All advertisements have relation with taking lessons.I originally want to quickly once wear, the taste suddenly stays around the light box that a foreign language takes lessons center up, is oneself since so free carefree, why not take advantage o this rare time to study continuing education for a while?This still just Thailand oneself once thought of matter.
Cautiously wanted to think, this viewpoint was still true quite good, always compared to what stuff to wait for in the apartment all day long well and after all the Hong Sen wants to take back the site that they lose, isn't the matter that 12 days can fix.
"Excuse me, , accept short date to take lessons here?"I walk into this to take lessons center and toward young lady's way of total set.By this time of I, have already a little bit become accustomed to this kind of very soft accent in Taiwan, with intention to's words, the also true nobody can listen to too big differentiation.
This woman tooks a look me, way:"Certainly, however if the words of short date, the charge will compare to charge yearly slightly a little bit expensive."I say with smile:"This is all right!"Saved Hong Sen is one life, spend his several thousands of, my mental state still can accept.Young lady in the counter tooks a look agenda, the soft voice says with smile:"Very Qiao, there was English exaltation classed to just have a lecture yesterday, you had to have interest to keep up with right away!"
I ordered to nod, although had never hoped so quickly and then have what quality of exaltation, often listen to the cause of English song, my foundation isn't very bad, learning 1:00 is 1:00.At that moment I handed over money right away, however here take lessons charge of high still keep making me surprise, sees for a month for 5,000 TWDs to the examination pressure of the this place at 1:00 not weaker than hinterland.
The efficiency is pretty high, money just pays, the teaching material got right away and looking at these traditional Chineses originally and almost laughed wildly in the heart, Ma Lie if know that I incredibly will take lessons, only afraid made the ear is with the head.See what bearer's livinging is really very impermanent, oneself after so many matters, there is incredibly also the power to re- study.
"This classmate!You is English exaltation class A class of?"I am standing to look for classroom on the fourth floor, suddenly have Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论